Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SWEET BABY

A new picture and update is always pleasant to see in the ol' inbox.


Although I don't always get the little ditties put on the blog, this one.......well, this one seemed like something to share at this point in time.

“Her bright eyes really let her personality shine through! She scooted around the entire room on her bottom to check out what all the bigger kids were doing. She is so curious! And she wasn’t scared to try and steal a toy or two. If she isn’t satisfied with what you are doing… you will know it. You will hear a strong yell, immediately followed by a devious grin. Our playtime ended with high fives for everyone! We had so much fun together.”

Love to all,
smj

5 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Susan, Thank you for commenting. I really have such a hard time following my happy little routine when I know families like yours are trying so hard to get from point A to point B. Please know I never take it for granted and if I make it to Ethiopia before you, please know I will take anything for you or take photos etc. You are an inspiration but shouldn't have to be!!

Ellen

Jebena said...

Susan/Chad, I echo Ellen. You are NOT forgotten. Keep pouring out your conversations to our Heavenly Father. Keep the light of hope lit up with Praises for the Kingdom of God's angelic host are listening to your praise and your worship!

We, are standing in the gap and in agreement with you for a sudden victory in the battle and fpr a love-relationship restored during the journey!

~Laura~ said...

you're on my mind today and I'm lifting you up before the Father. Praying that He holds you in the palm of His hand.

J, A, T and Y said...

Ewwww. Ewwwww. Ewwwww. I don't like seeing us on the top of the FBI list. I don't like it at all.

Natalie Fournet said...

Know that i am praying for you this morning!

Why Adopt? Check out this video!